What!!!! This is not the body my husband was sporting when he left 7 weeks ago!!! Don't get me wrong, he has aways been fit, but now he's REALLY fit!!! I almost died when I saw this!!! All I kept thinking was I CAN NOT look this way when he gets home!!! I have to fix this immediately! I'll be honest, I was also hating him just a little bit for being able to transform like that in such a short period of time. I kinda wanted to throw myself on the floor and have a full blown tantrum... one so big it would even leave the twins in awe of my tantrum throwing capabilities! But... I guess I'm probably to old to be doing that so... instead I'm going to finish up pouring my heart out publicly, lace up my gym shoes and go see Kimmie (my trainer) and ask her work the hell out of me today! And Mike...if you see this...You look amazing, but it's on!!!!! I'm going to bring it with all I've got and the next time you see me, it will be you staring in shock wondering how such an enormous change came to be!!!
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Motivation Found !
So... during this deployment I have made a promise to myself. I have vowed to lose weight and get in shape...for real this time. I need to lose about 100lbs (yikes!) and I have joined Weight Watchers, got myself a gym membership and have enlisted the help of an extremely expensive personal trainer. I have to admit that in the last 6 weeks since doing all of this, that I haven't really given it my all. I'm not really sure why, but weight loss has always been extremely hard for me to commit to. This lack of commitment on my part is hard for me to understand, lord knows I'm miserable in my own skin. But today something happened to kick my butt into gear. Mike's boss periodically posts pictures of Mike on Facebook for me (my husband is VERY computer illiterate) and the picture he posted today has me running full speed to the gym! Mike has been going to the gym everyday since being deployed (there isn't much else to do out there) and I was shocked at what I saw. Here he is:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment